Another Hamlet Question : GAMEPLAY ONE

On 8/23/2018 at 9:32 PM, __IvoCZE__ said:

so it seems like a waste of time to prepare stuff on old world right?

Probably, I am not too familiar with how it works but the worlds need to be connected, I assume you can gather stuff in the covenant after it's release and then go to Hamlet. But gathering supplies right now won't work I think.

I would suggest not doing that right away though but to test the game before you arrive with items, as if it's any similar to how it was with shipwrecked, it'll turn the game-play on your head and you'll be failing a couple of times before you get a hold of it.

That was my experience anyhow. I mean you could try?

11 hours ago, TheMetalMan said:

Probably, I am not too familiar with how it works but the worlds need to be connected, I assume you can gather stuff in the covenant after it's release and then go to Hamlet. But gathering supplies right now won't work I think.

I would suggest not doing that right away though but to test the game before you arrive with items, as if it's any similar to how it was with shipwrecked, it'll turn the game-play on your head and you'll be failing a couple of times before you get a hold of it.

That was my experience anyhow. I mean you could try?

Welp i hope that atleast the shipwrecked world wont be ruined

Archived