Update 2018-08-20

• Developer

tldr: This update fixed an issue with a feature modders use in dev mode. 

Previously the debug console log had been shutdown when the source was updated to work with a new Visual Studio version. We brought that back so the mod community can use it again.

Quick question: I've seen the update on Steam, but is there a plan to update the master copies on GOG?

(Yes, I bought two copies of the game.  It's just that awesome.  I want to support games I like.  Besides, it was offered on GOG after it was offered on Steam, and I like GOG's no-DRM policy, and I wanted to support that as well.)

• Developer

All updates eventually go out to GOG. It's a separate process and is partially out of our hands, so we like to wait a bit to make sure the Steam update doesn't have any glaring problems before we hand the update off, but it should get it.

Hello, I have the GOG version of the game, and the last update is from 10 august 2018, patch 281021. 

Is this the latest version? Seems I have ran into a black screen whenever I try to load certain mods into the game.

Cheers

Archived