Beginner/intermediate guides - call for papers!

ONI is no doubt a great game. To be perfectly honest, I think "early access" is something of a copout -  sounds like ONI has been ready for release for a while. ;)

But where does a newbie start? The wiki is sparse and outdated, as are (the few) Steam guides. Youtube is a time sink with conflicting and largely outdated content. The forum contains abundant information, but is tedious to search and is mostly over my head.

And I have a background in EE/CS.

I've searched for newbie, new, noob, tutorial, tips, guide, beginner...did not find much that was helpful and actually newbie-friendly. If it exists and I missed it, please point me in the right direction.

WTB well-organize guides for:
    1. Getting started
    2. Mid-game
    3. Tips and tricks and/or "things I wish I knew..."
    4. Brief list of informative forum posts (initial posts, not information buried in a wall of text on page 4)

Preferably on the wiki so that many others can benefit from them as well - or, at least, formatted such that they could be easily transferred to the wiki.

Offering: tremendous gratitude...

...and, if you are comfortable sharing your address:

Spoiler

Geekery left over from my previous business, which crafted jewelry and accessories from electronics. Lucky capacitor keychains, circuit board cufflinks, ribbon cable belts, LED bracelets, sparkly robot necklaces, and much more.

ONI requires to be resourceful so if the new player is not able to do some research by itself on the forum, Youtube, Steam, etc. where there's a lot of informations, he/she will play not long in the game.

Also, the game get huge update each month that kill many informations.

So I think, a central guide will be usefull when the game will be release.

Archived