Spools and emotcons

3 hours ago, diego_arabian said:

So i was wondering how can i use spools? Should i wait to an even to use it or there is a way? 

And emotcons i get from chests where i have to type in chat to use them seems doesn’t work for me am am I missing something? 

Spools can be used to purchase event items. Make sure you have the owned filter turned off and you can use the spools on anything with the lock symbol on it. I don't know how emoticons work as I play solo so they are useless to me

11 hours ago, diego_arabian said:

And emotcons i get from chests where i have to type in chat to use them seems doesn’t work for me am am I missing something? 

Are you typing them correctly? In the past I have seen them not work because of simple issues. An example of how to do it is :gold: for the gold emote, or :torch: for the torch one.

12 hours ago, Ryanthewolf9461 said:

Are you typing them correctly? In the past I have seen them not work because of simple issues. An example of how to do it is :gold: for the gold emote, or :torch: for the torch one.

I did not do it correctly, I typed as the description says for torch i type 

( torch/  ) as an example 

but thanks for the info :)

21 hours ago, Josonic said:

Spools can be used to purchase event items. Make sure you have the owned filter turned off and you can use the spools on anything with the lock symbol on it. I don't know how emoticons work as I play solo so they are useless to me

Thanks i’ll try it out :)

Archived