Lack of doors or gates

Hi (:

I came here because im so desperate, i've been playing DS for a while and the lack of a door/gate is giving me kinda of a headache, for exemple, with my "beefalo camp", it is making me break my walls and repair everytime i wanna go inside, and then break and repair again to get out. Im tired of wasting my time and resources in this process, its pretty annoying.

Other day i noticed that DST has gates, what made me a little bit angry, because i dont play DST, i enjoy playing alone, and the thought that maybe i will have to wait until December to Hamlet to come and then have something, that i consider, essential is really @@@@ up.

Please, someone responsible for DS give me an answer, even if its a no kinda of answer, because its importante for me to not let this situation open and without a response.

Sorry if i sounded a little bit salty, but this problem is really frustrating my experience with this amazing game.

Thanks for the attention and i hope you all have a great day.

Valhalla Awaits!

Yeah, i hope they do something about it too. :/

In the steam workshop there's a mod that tries to put the DST wood fences, it has 22k subscribers but there's a lot of comments saying it doesnt work and its crashing, so... :/ it is a work for Klei.

C'mon Klei, i believe in you. ♥

Honestly? Just play Don't Starve Together on a private server alone, DST has much more content than Don't Starve at this point, and it's pretty unlikely DS is going to get content updates outside of the DLC. This is probably for practical reasons, but stuff not being backported does actually have a lore-friendly explanation, I believe.

On ‎21‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 3:16 AM, Rosten said:

Honestly? Just play Don't Starve Together on a private server alone, DST has much more content than Don't Starve at this point, and it's pretty unlikely DS is going to get content updates outside of the DLC. This is probably for practical reasons, but stuff not being backported does actually have a lore-friendly explanation, I believe.

Yeah, i thought about that, but the ideia of playing with the game balanced for a multiplayer scenario annoys me.

Right now i just accepted the reality and already moved on. I stopped playing DS weeks ago, so whatever...

On ‎01‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 11:18 AM, G-Forces said:

the mod that adds doors/gates worked fine for me

The first one that i found was not working and was crashing the game, but later i found walls that when i'm near they open and close when i move away. I was using it, but was not working 100% how i wanted, so this made me lost my will to play.

Archived