incubator auto breed?

2 hours ago, Yannick Vachon said:

You can, kind of automate it but not with the incubator at it is.

But with an auto weeper and some automation, you can let the eggs hatch by themselves and then collect the critters.

u guessing or that acutally a thing? auto sweepers cant collect critter afaik.

19 minutes ago, SkunkMaster said:

they can collect eggs and ship them to a other room, and then have the egg hatch there. Which is what yannick ment.

yeah, but how do u unload the egg and, actually, make it a hatch? they die off on containers and if incubators are not a possibility, then i see no automation option...

Just now, eloy2030 said:

yeah, but how do u unload the egg and, actually, make it a hatch? they die off on containers and if incubators are not a possibility, then i see no automation option...

you make a dropper. Take arm, put it on a on/off automation with 2-3 sec interval

arm picks up egg, tries to move it to other container, and then drops egg before delivering

4 minutes ago, SkunkMaster said:

you make a dropper. Take arm, put it on a on/off automation with 2-3 sec interval

arm picks up egg, tries to move it to other container, and then drops egg before delivering

tks! thats very helpful!

a bit weird though, i hopw it gets patched soon!

tks again

Archived