Complaints for the gorge tournament

Hey this is mainly out to klei if anyone knows where the dst complaint forums are please link them here. Anyway i had a match with all the requirements to join the tournament a few days before it started but when it did start i had to achieve it again which i couldn't as i had a lot of lag issues so i would like to see if i could at least get the participation prize, i really want it and my account is steelsheep 85 but i play under the name, The gnaw, when i did my match before the tournament i was named mumsy, i'm sure klei can figure out this as thay may be able to do something here are some screenshots.

jjj.PNG

1 hour ago, StormySilkDud said:

Anyway i had a match with all the requirements to join the tournament a few days before it started but when it did start i had to achieve it again which i couldn't

I'm afraid you won't get the prize if you did/could not participate on the tournament. You had to do it while the tournament was active, not before. 

You can still write the support an e-mail, but I don't think there's too much chance. Note that the devs might need longer time to answer. I would recommend linking your steam profile in the e-mail instead of a screenshot because that'll help the devs identify you much faster.

Archived