Don't Starve - stable and fun mod recommendations? (DST content much desired)

Hi,

While waiting for new ONI updates, I've thought to revisit good old Don't Starve. I wanted to ask if you guys have some favorite, stable mods you'd like to recommend? I've browsed the past year populars from Workshop, but there's a lot of mods that have descriptions in foreign languages and the comments everywhere are just filled with the dumb skeletons so they're basically useless ._.

I have 77 mods subscribed in my Steam list, but I imagine a whole bunch of stuff changed over the past year or two. Figured I might miss some delightful gems if I don't ask :)

I look for mods that:

- make sure more present content spawns (got those biome-forcing and set-piece forcing mods)

- add working content from DST (for instance, I have some Meteors mod, but I'm not sure if it's good/stable, does anyone know? Any other fun bits?)

- add new content that fits with the original game (stuff you see and can't really tell it's modded if you didn't know - so nothing crazy, cheesy, cheatey etc)

- spice up exploration (new biomes [found a Steampunk biome mod now, is it good and safe?], set pieces etc.)

- cute stuff (can't help it... it's stronger than me)

I think I have all the QOL stuff covered (naming chests, checking flingo range, geometric placement, smarter crock pot etc).

Thanks in advance!

Archived