Glass Powered Oil Boiler (Mk II)

5 hours ago, Lifegrow said:

You sure about that?

Of course not! Plus-minus Monday :) 1200kg for 5 cycles - 240 per cycle.172 kg NG total.But this is in view of the fact that the system was warming up, plus I was constantly increasing the speed, so that the maximum worked about one and a half cycle. 172/5 = 34.4. Multiply it for 2 (approximately), 70kg NG per Cycle as result. It was too lazy to wait another cycle or two to make accurate calculations :)

Update: testetd another cycle. Exactly 300kg glass per cycle and zero NG because 200g of petroleum under hydro sensor keep their 500C and even loose temperature. Heat transfer in lack of the flowing liquid is terrible :)

Set liquid sensor to 1kg. Next cylce - 80kg NG in storage. Next - 100 Kg NG. But there is one problem: the glass for some reason lies in the center point (under the oil liquid vent). I can not get it out of there.

So, in the end, the system needs to be tuned, yes, but I proved that I wanted - the system can be much simpler than the boilers MK1 and MK2 shown by the author. Moreover, I did not find any real figures of performance.

Update 2:

Archived