Refueling of Ancient Items

I know this has been discussed a bit on here, but I wanted to get people's current opinions. In singleplayer, I always end up respawning the Ancient Guardian every fall and killing him so that ruins loot is renewable. Personally, I just wish ruins staves and amulets should ALL be refuelable with nightmare fuel. However, they should not all get back the ~40% durability that magilum gets. Construction staves/amulets should get 1% from a single nightmare fuel, and you can only use them when they are a multiple of 20%. Lazy Forager/Explorer should get 1-5% per nightmare fuel. Star Caller's staff should get 1-5% per nightmare fuel. Lastly, all of them should be able to have 0% and still be refueled.

I really just want to be able to use ruins gear in a single world because I get sentimental with my worlds and don't want to have to go to the next world to get more stuff.

What do all you think about my ideas?

On 10. 7. 2018 at 1:26 AM, TimothyCarter said:

I know this has been discussed a bit on here, but I wanted to get people's current opinions. In singleplayer, I always end up respawning the Ancient Guardian every fall and killing him so that ruins loot is renewable. Personally, I just wish ruins staves and amulets should ALL be refuelable with nightmare fuel. However, they should not all get back the ~40% durability that magilum gets. Construction staves/amulets should get 1% from a single nightmare fuel, and you can only use them when they are a multiple of 20%. Lazy Forager/Explorer should get 1-5% per nightmare fuel. Star Caller's staff should get 1-5% per nightmare fuel. Lastly, all of them should be able to have 0% and still be refueled.

I really just want to be able to use ruins gear in a single world because I get sentimental with my worlds and don't want to have to go to the next world to get more stuff.

What do all you think about my ideas?

Everything ( except some fishes in sw ) is renewable (if you care and dont run and destroy everything ) with all dlcs so you don't have to regenerate worlds...

Archived