Unlocking Wes Problem

For the life of me I can't get world three as something other than "Two Worlds". I went through Adventure Mode four times now as Webber but I keep getting Two Worlds and according to the wiki Wes will NEVER show on Two Worlds. Does anyone know if this is a bug on the Xbox version, or am I just unlucky?

Faint, thats not the case actually. I tried the same thing in PS4 and always got Two Worlds. I found out that you MUST be on the first save slot on PS4/XBox. Got Wes the first run through doing this. Hope this helps, Silly.

21 hours ago, Evan7 said:

Faint, thats not the case actually. I tried the same thing in PS4 and always got Two Worlds. I found out that you MUST be on the first save slot on PS4/XBox. Got Wes the first run through doing this. Hope this helps, Silly.

This was supposed to have been fixed with a patch many years ago. The odds of getting Two Worlds four times in a row are only 1.2%-ish, but there are people who get the Krampus sack on their first try, so.

On 7/8/2018 at 1:02 PM, Faintly Macabre said:

This was supposed to have been fixed with a patch many years ago. The odds of getting Two Worlds four times in a row are only 1.2%-ish, but there are people who get the Krampus sack on their first try, so.

Yes, the PC version was fixed years ago.

I was replying to Silly because I have had the same issue and researched that there is still a bug. Two Worlds loads the 3rd level of Adventure Mode 100% of the time on save slots 2 - 5 on the PS4. 

On 7/7/2018 at 5:18 PM, SillyLeopard83 said:

Thank you for helping I finally got Wes.

Welcome!

1 hour ago, Evan7 said:

This wasn't supposed to be a debate. Yes, the PC version was fixed years ago.

I was replying to Silly because I have a PS4 and can replicate the issue. Two Worlds loads the 3rd level 100% of the time on save slots 2 - 5 on the PS4. It's not fixed. If you believe otherwise try it for yourself. 

If you don't want to argue with people then you should... not argue with people.

While I don't believe that you've gone to the trouble of testing thoroughly enough to say you've "replicated the issue", if you have actually played halfway through adventure mode a dozen times on an up-to-date PS4 version of the game just to make a point to no one, you should probably bring that up on one of the bug trackers.

On 7/9/2018 at 3:04 PM, Evan7 said:

Sheesh, you try to be helpful and things get salty... serves me right.

image.png

No, I wasn't being rude I was saying it in a nice way. That tip helped me so thank you!

EDIT: Sorry misunderstood, you were talking to Faintly

Archived