0 sanity run

Terrorbeaks actually aren't that hard once you learn their patterns, just like killing anything else in the game, "stick and move".Plus I think the terrorbeaks have less health than crawling horrorsAwesome. Can i test it out too after Luna's done?I was carrying cooked monster meat with me to take away any sanity that you gain from researching items, but even losing -5 health is still a big deal when food is so scarse with 0 sanity with no crockpot. Can't wait to try the mod! :)

She had it already finished long ago :DAnd well, i did a 0 sanity run without the mod now, since i was far too lazy to install it.I just collected petals on day first and ate them whenever i gained sanity. It worked out pretty well, actually. And once you have night armor and the night sword, it's not even that hard anymore :D

She had it already finished long ago :DAnd well, i did a 0 sanity run without the mod now, since i was far too lazy to install it.I just collected petals on day first and ate them whenever i gained sanity. It worked out pretty well, actually. And once you have night armor and the night sword, it's not even that hard anymore :D

Yea I noticed that. I like the armor & sword lowers your sanity, but I wish there was a hat that lowered your sanity and made all mobs hunt you down, call it the dunce cap.