Can someone take a picture of Gorge Recipes?

Cawub

Can someone show me a screenshot of what the gorge recipes tab looks like? Idk why, but the page doesnt work for me :(. When I click the tab it just shows Discovered Recipes 0/70, Top scores, Week 1 Archived scores. I'd just like to see 1 screenshot and maybe some help to get the page working?

Is this page not working for you? If that's the case, you can try resetting your browser cache/cookies, or just try opening the page in a private browser tab (because that behaves like a completely fresh browser.)

If that's not working, which Browser are you using? I've tried it on both Firefox and Chrome on the latest version. (Chrome took a second to load all the images though.)

5b348673376b8_Screenshot-2018-6-28RecipeBook-KleiEntertainmentForums.thumb.jpg.551a6ea7ff3df74abea17f2507595583.jpg

(Screenshot taken using Firefox screenshorts, the background at the top doesn't scroll, so it's not a blank background when you scroll down, but the same as at the top)

Archived