How do people get 6 hours in a single game?

Spaghettoli

Hello! I was looking at the official Gorge recipe book and I saw that somehow, the top players were all getting hours and hours of extra time, meanwhile the most any of my games have gone on for were 30 minutes. How do you manage to make your round last that long? Do you just overload every single dish with salt? 

33 minutes ago, Spaghettoli said:

Hello! I was looking at the official Gorge recipe book and I saw that somehow, the top players were all getting hours and hours of extra time, meanwhile the most any of my games have gone on for were 30 minutes. How do you manage to make your round last that long? Do you just overload every single dish with salt? 

Yeah pretty much... And you always make the cheapest meals.

1. Salt food to freeze the timer whenever you can.

2. Make whatever that's available. (Generally, but actually you want to aim for certain food for more satisfaction points, but that's outside the topic at hand)

3. Make food in advance. Use salt to restore freshness (less important; you can just make more) + timer freeze effect.

4. Use sap/ruined sap instead of logs as fuel. Get to this stage as soon as possible so that whoever was cutting wood, can tend to syrup-making, salt-gathering, fishing and buying pigeons every once in a while.

Archived