When the Gorge Top Score List refresh everyday?

CrazyMoeMew

We did a high score again(higher than this one).

But  it still kept the old record 2days ago!!

We focus on the Recipe page time by time, it refreshed more than twice but our record didn't change.

So can some one tell us what's wrong with the page? I really hope that it's just a little mistake by the devs, or it never makes sense for us and even much more challengers to challenge the record BY USING TONS OF TIME

Hoping your review.

1 hour ago, AQUA76 said:

thanks but where is the other two?

I think other two "ghosts" (Abigail 1 and Abigail 2) helped too this person:

Spoiler

092E837B663AED1059B91F13A06903D7C69039B9

Btw whats wrong with servers? All time i try play with friends and around 9 day ALWAYS all disconnected - mean everyone on server + server closed. I lost today maybe 6 hours? And now first place in leaderboard have SOLO RUNNER with bizzare count dishs - 734 and time over 6 hours. Only i can say "WTF?!"

Skipped problem with "magic" fish, crab or bunnies ... when after picking you dont have it in inventory and later in this place you can find rot. Bug with application pot - yea today when I and second player try place two different pots we get 1 larg pot (second syrup pot missing) and next animation "worked" with bigger pot with lost dish and we cant more use this rack.

Not solo player, but other two just not shown. It's just an error.

6 minutes ago, AQUA76 said:

Not solo player, but other two just not shown. It's just an error.

check this

KakaoTalk_20180619_045621787.png

plus, server condition varies. good/bad condition. when it's bad condition, the entire game room closed several times.

Archived