Better tracking for cards

Hey ho Klei giants and users alike!

After 12 joyful, stressful, unbearable, amazing, nail-biting, hair-tearing hours, I got all the stars available at all the courses!

But! a problem soon arised - I miss one small blue card :(

The completionist in me died a little, after I invested about 80 minutes redoing alllll the courses, trying to look for the missing fella.

That was the moment when I wondered - 'wait, so I miss a blue card - but how many orange cards am I missing?'

I tried to look for a meter or a bar showing the card progress - but it was nowhere to be found D:

So, I have two suggestions!

1. It'd be great to add a little 'Cards Collected X/Y' row near every course entrance - this way the player can get a general indication of where the card may be found, but it won't be a dead giveaway (and hopefully won't require much effort from the devs)

2. It'd be awesome to add the already-existing cards collection bar to the escape menu, so that the player can always check how many cards he has, and how many more he needs.

As a completionist, and as a Hot Lava lover (pun unintended), it's really important for me to find that last card. I don't think it'd be fun to make the card collecting a complete guesswork.

Thanks for dedicating the time to read this :)

I agree with the above - Having a card meter would help me out immensely. I'm still not sure whether I got all of the blue cards, and can't find a way to check. The escape menu would be the natural place to put it in my opinion.

The new Explore mode is great, though. Thanks for that!

Archived