OFFICIAL SERVER CORRUPTION! Players monopolizing the game by planting understroyable bones around the portal.. it has been hundred days...only 5 of them play and refused to open the path

Players monopolizing the game by planting udnerstroyable bones around the portal.. it has been hundred days...only 5 of them play and refused to open the path.

Please do something, since dedicated server is for everyone. Only 5 people keep playing and monopoly the server isnt a right thing as it is con from the objective and purposes of having a dedicated server.

5b19b04dc4b57_kleiprovoker.thumb.png.8fd51bf267273fdda9e2935546f0addd.png5b19b07088135_kleiprovoker1.thumb.png.fee6d4f64eb07e147a287d1751afa5f8.png5b19b09dac1a9_kleiprovoker2.thumb.png.9f0ff117789145c9ba01905d7f46f770.png

oh these people always hogging the server.

Alinazhang,Beee r the main culprits. Sometimes i just go in n burn their reeds or reset their world. 

BTW u can get more friends as the players in their server might be less than 4. Go find a touch stone, res, find their base n burn it.

I hate seeing people hogging one server n kicking the rest

5 hours ago, blabla123 said:

Sometimes i just go in n burn their reeds or reset their world. 

5 hours ago, blabla123 said:

Go find a touch stone, res, find their base n burn it.

I have a feeling that these kind of things people do are the reason why they blocked off the portal in the first place.

So tell me what is the problem.  These 5 people can not be on the server 24/7.  There are many other public servers to use.  Try a different one.  They are doing nothing wrong but playing the game and stopping people from stealing resources and burning the base.  Just like you said you would do.  Look what someone wrote in Feb I think it is the same people.   

Bunny said DONE

• Bunny said DONE

5a8ef3fea28bd_ruintheserver.thumb.png.09c184a71b94ab3ddd08274b27052714.png

Those players have played Glommer Goop server over 1560 days and almost ruin it. This is my first time to see the server connection is bad (red)

Oh Beeeee and Alina not there another group Corrupting the server.  

Archived