All Researches Completed Gamemode

I think it would be really nice to have a gamemode where you would start off with all the researches completed and here's why:

• It's pretty repetitive to research for 50 cycles after every time you start a new game, either because the game got updated, or simply because you just wanted a fresh start. 
  • If you play the game right and start building your base while researching, it's pretty easy to run out of resources by the time you've researched everything, so there is not enough materials left to build the new stuff with.
  • If you wait with building til the researches are completed, and just focus on maintaining a minimal livelihood for your doops, then you are basically doing nothing meaningful for hours on end. It's really boring to do so.

And don't get me wrong. I have no problem with how researching works in the game. I do enjoy the challenge of it. It's just that sometimes it would be really fun to just hop into a game, and start building the most advanced base from cycle 1. Tell me what do you guys think about the idea!

Archived