Modded hat clipping with face?

So, I came back to Don't Starve and I found a mod that was missing something so I decided to add the item it was missing as a diversion of nightly intent, and I finally got the code to work after using a few tutorials (that when i tried to dump into the game they didn't work either, go figure) and staring at other mods, however...

Problem: there's a facial texture ( I think its the mouth animations) that are clipping through the middle of the glasses from the front, and clipping the bottom from the side

Other Problem- the on the ground texture doesn't work and the glasses disappear when dropped.

I will be the first to say I know little of what I am doing, I based the initial layout from the desert goggles .tex file but had to drop both the positions to not look goofy. I need to modify and shrink the texture but the nose piece is completely gone in the face and I have no idea how to fix that. It is not character specific, other characters do it as well.

I'm sorry if this has been asked before. :(20180603112959_1.thumb.jpg.12cafd4e1d8400974e17c8eafc5310c1.jpg

*The character isn't mine, the glasses are, she needs them.*

hat_tereziglasses.lua

Edited by Muffinsforever

As an aside I also piggybacked the glasses mod on top of the character mod since the modded hat by itself just crashed and continues to do so. All the animate states look a smidge different than other examples but the mod breaks if I mess with them.

This is the glasses by themselves. I assumed the prefab from the edited character mod would just work, apparently not.

Terezi_glasses_Mod.rar

Edited by Muffinsforever