I wish klei would finally create blueprints for these structures, end game rewards. Possibly? for consoles?

Either by killing all bosses or misery toadstool/klaus or anything just make it drop.

1. Would like to see the pig torch blueprint even if it takes 100 pigs skins the option would be nice.

2. Be able to craft Tallbird nest, even if it takes a billion beefalo wool

3. Rundown house would be nice, we can build bunnys and pigs why not merns :p

4. For misery toadstool um can we have a more powerful funcap? one that lights up at night, like a rave?

5. Maxwell's light i dunno how, but it would be awesome just to have these around.

PC can mod these things anytime, im just saying these structures are in the game already why not just make them build able for the player for consoles, more options the better.

I know some of these items are OP ect, but common alot of us play this game and are on day 8,000 ect, im just saying it would be nice to have OP structures items for end game content, the best part is its already in the game,  soo it shouldn't take too long to implement a blueprint i hope :p 

well those are my pennies

What ingame rewards would you like?

If you already used a touch stone, use 40 hp to make it available again. Also I really like the idea of building these things. Maybe when you kill the fuelweaver you can have a random blueprint for one of these items. Kinda OP, but then again PC can just use a command to insta kill everything.

i forgot about them!!! XD catcoon dens and reeds ofcourse!!! 

Heres another idea for endgame content since we got a refuel-able armor what if we get a refuel-able hambat, that can be recharged with meat instead of constructing one over and over again 

Archived