AAAA help dst spriting

I was working on a character mod named kar. I finished the sprite using paint.net, and then all of a sudden, this error occured while trying to load the animations:
image.thumb.png.e8b9b9b161d6f3c982715725c8ab5648.png

I was wondering since this community is the most well-knowledged on the subject, what went wrong? And what I can do to make it right?
If you need the files for the mod, I can be happy to send it to you ^^
Thanks in advance to any that can help!
K

Hmm that error looks familiar to the one I had a while back:

error529.thumb.png.908615dbe9c6bf3c4d3a2d66d7f71879.png

even references line 529 and 395. Its no doubt that the autocompiler is complaining that either your missing some pictures (highly unlikely) in your character mod or the autocompiler isn't recognizing a part of the character's files (could be the arms, faces, torso, etc). There's a couple of options to fix this: one try transfering the files of the character mod into another esctemplate mod (or a blank character mod) and see if the autocompiler doesn't complain, two find that part and refresh it by editing and overwriting it till the compiler works, three have me or someone else fix it manually.

Edited by K1NGT1GER609

8 hours ago, aceterrastar said:

hey im having a problem with my custom character not using his textures but is still using the esctemplate texture

ive tried re doing it with a new esctemplate but it still woudntt work

Yes, I have also ran into the same problem as well, but it managed to fix itself upon realizing that I actually have copies of the same mod in the mod folder:
image.png.8234b0eace27cf2a00384b94ab19794a.png

Like so. Do you perhaps have something like this going on? As soon as I moved one copy it seemed to have fixed itself (and instead of using esctemplate character crash upon not being able to properly export the <yourcharacter>.zip thing)

If not, it may be a backup in the event <yourcharacter>.zip actually does not work, which is nifty, but annoying.

Although idk I'm the one with the problem here :3