Fuel Component Help

Redoing the master topic to avoid misunderstanding, I need to make a new fuel type for a tf2 crusaders crossbow I’ve been making.

I do not desire to make a new item just to have it as a fuel, is there a way to assign an existing fuel item multiple fueltypes? Like making rot not only “FUEL.BURNABLE”, and “FUEL.BOWAMMO” (along those lines)

Any help is appreciated, this is so close to being done and I don’t want it to fail here .w.

Edited by Twitchy_Girl
Updated status

Some corrections: i can do a fuel component but making the crossbow unusable without fuel is beyond me. at this point i might as well have it finite uses, but id rather it be unuseable on empty, any help is appreciated still!

After a ton of finagling i got the fuel component to work, and make the item unusable. but now my question is how do i make a single prefab have multiple fueltypes? as i do not want to make a new item just to fuel it.

such as for rot aka spoiled_food:  inst.components.fuel.fueltype = FUELTYPE.BURNABLE

AND     inst.components.fuel.fueltype = FUELTYPE.MEDIAMMO

or is this not a thing i can do? im really close to finishing this but i don't know how to do this .w.

Edited by Twitchy_Girl
detailing

Spoiler

You can use "secondaryfueltype".

eg. in "coldfirepit.lua" there is 

inst.components.fueled.Fueled:CanAcceptFuelItem(item) = FUELTYPE.CHEMICAL

edit: Sorry I miss understood your post.:(

Edited by PuffinBy