A Japanese style, anime ,Bathhouse

Today while setting up my Dups shower room,  as 1 for everyone,  I had a glimps of my dups lounging in a bath for pleasure after they finished their showers.  the room would provide some bonus.  But we have so many other rooms I just thought it'd be cool to have one of these..

On 5/3/2018 at 2:37 PM, NotenKi said:

Today while setting up my Dups shower room,  as 1 for everyone,  I had a glimps of my dups lounging in a bath for pleasure after they finished their showers.  the room would provide some bonus.  But we have so many other rooms I just thought it'd be cool to have one of these..

This would be a really nice addition to the recreation room setup, with something like a 4x1 bath that significantly reduces stress similarly to massage table functionality.

A 'luxury' bath/shower buiding that clean germs and reduce stress at the same time butmayberequire xtra energy tohea water and time for the dulicant could work nicely, yeah. it might clash thematicaly a little with the me art style and genral feeling of 'emergency just scraping by, tho.)

Archived