Hello Klei!

My name is Sasha, I am 15 years old, I live in Russia. I like this game very much. I have since the beginning of its sales, and saw a lot of changes. I would very much like to contribute to this game.

You should add to the game gas pressure on the duplicates. The heavier and more concentrated than the gas in the room, the more pressure on duplicant, so that it decreases mood and state of health. On the basis of this mechanics can still think of a huge number of machines.

I have still many ideas, so that if you liked this-write.

All yours,

Sasha

7 hours ago, Alekzander said:

Hello Klei!

My name is Sasha, I am 15 years old, I live in Russia. I like this game very much. I have since the beginning of its sales, and saw a lot of changes. I would very much like to contribute to this game.

You should add to the game gas pressure on the duplicates. The heavier and more concentrated than the gas in the room, the more pressure on duplicant, so that it decreases mood and state of health. On the basis of this mechanics can still think of a huge number of machines.

I have still many ideas, so that if you liked this-write.

All yours,

Sasha

Sound interesting, dupe's state decreasing with unpleaseant condition like breathable air, temperature and pressure

This already exists in the game. Duplicants in high pressure areas unprotected receive the attribute "popped eardrums" which increases stress by a large amount. Breathing in polluted oxygen with slimelung causes sickness, and high temperature gas can hurt duplicants health.

10 hours ago, crypticorb said:

This already exists in the game. Duplicants in high pressure areas unprotected receive the attribute "popped eardrums" which increases stress by a large amount. Breathing in polluted oxygen with slimelung causes sickness, and high temperature gas can hurt duplicants health.

Increasing stress or hur duplicants, but the strengh speed etc stay the same

Archived