A Way to Catch Gobblers

Well, unfortunately not; this doesn't let you catch it. It just let use you use the bush hat to lure the gobbler in close so you can attack it. If you move before the gobbler gets close enough he'll run away, but if you don't attack fast enough he'll damage you.Do you want to actually capture it like a rabbit/bird?

Yeah I thought that would be quite cool, but difficult to animate, though I do like the idea of it involving some strategy. Edited by Aoredon

Well I would like more ways to lure in and kill the Gobbler. Right now the reed flute is my main means of stopping the Gobbler and killing it. So yeah, why not?

dude, just drop a carrot close to them and killl them with a spear. They wont run as long as there's an easy carrot around.not sure if bug.

dude, just drop a carrot close to them and killl them with a spear. They wont run as long as there's an easy carrot around.not sure if bug.

Yeah. I always thought that's what you were supposed to do. I use berries though since like... Well you just got some berries, then he popped up. Berries would be the obvious choice to put down.Like really. Put some berries on the ground, move away from the berries, and the moment you are far enough, the Gobble-gobble will go for the berries. He won't even stop if you go up to him. With Wes it takes two swings with the Spear.I wonder if it's a bug as well.And I thought the Gobbler went up to the player while they wore the Bush Hat already. You mean it doesn't?! :U