Can the anti entropy thermo nullifier be spawned in?

Can the AETN be spawned in or copied using debug tool? The one I had in game broke and it's been 200 cycles on priority 9 and it still hasn't gotten repaired. I'd like to use it. In my foolish attempts I accidently deleted the only other AETN on the map. I haven't gotten to use one of these yet and I would like too.

Thanks

When you open the Debug tools in-game, there is a panel all the way to the right.  It's bottom section has a list of templates that can be selected, then placed in the world.  Unfortunately, the names of the templates are not all equally descriptive of what they produce.  It may take some trial and error to figure out which ones are the 4 AETN templates, and even then you won't know which one correlates to which numbered template.

As I'm sure you can infer from how I worded that statement, but not all AETNs are created equal, simply due to the other sections of the Ruins that are spawned in with it.  Frankly, they are in the way.  And you can't deconstruct them, either, so you are usually forced to take a hit in efficiency on whatever systems you are utilizing them for.  One of the templates in particular is much better than the others, because it only has a small row of Ruins Tiles beneath it.  The next best one has the gene lock door to the right, with a section of ceiling over it.  Both versions with a Ladder are...  frustrating, but the double gene lock door is the worst.

In list try the "poi/poi_ice_heatsink_d" one. Simpliest.

I've linked a simple 5x4 AETN with his base, cut/paste file here :
OxygenNotIncluded/OxygenNotIncluded_Data/StreamingAssets/templates
Can be found in-game in the same debug tool bottom list.
And you can do your own with the Save Selection section.

TW_AETN.yaml

Note : When you save a build with Debug Tool, Power Wire are not saved correctly, liquids and gas pipes are fines, and all automations and plants are reseted  ;)

Archived