Classic Curio Chest Question

My wife plays this game a lot and gets the gift boxes with Classic Curio Chests all the time but we have no idea how to open them. When it pops up, the only option is "Open Later" allocated to the Circle button. How is she able to open the chests? We cannot figure this out. 

Hello @ItsMer, welcome to the forums. I've only played DST on PC so I can't be entirely sure it'll be the same method (hopefully it's not too different). To open Classic Curio Chests, you have to go to the main menu and under Item Collection > The Treasury. That's where I open my chests, hopefully it's the same on PS4. If it's not there, hopefully someone else who knows better can come in and inform us on the PS4 method (if it's any different).

Cheers.

Welcome to the forum! I’m a PS4 player, I can confirm Zillvr is correct... to open chests you need to go to the main menu, then to item collection, then you should see treasury, with a number next to it (1) or however many chests you currently have to open.

Archived