Shipping Ore Scrubber

It would be cool if we could get an ore scrubber for shipping. I haven't tested it with the current ore scrubber.
Granted you could make a air tight chlorine storage box but I like shipping, it would help for shipping food poisoned fert.
I would also like to see some further shipping options. Bring in the teleporters! lmao

Gotta loot them from rummaging stuff.

Have you tried passing your shipping line through a sealed room of chlorine, instead of an endpoint storage in chlorine? That would have the same effect, clearing the germs off as the shipped items passed through the gas.

I do agree that it would be nice to have a bolt-on module to scrub ore and materials on the shipping line, that could be supplied with chlorine just like the current scrubber building.

4 hours ago, crypticorb said:

Have you tried passing your shipping line through a sealed room of chlorine, instead of an endpoint storage in chlorine? That would have the same effect, clearing the germs off as the shipped items passed through the gas.

I do agree that it would be nice to have a bolt-on module to scrub ore and materials on the shipping line, that could be supplied with chlorine just like the current scrubber building.

Yeah, I could do that, but I would have to make a radiator line through the chlorine because I don't think the chlorine would instantly clean it.

Archived