Seeking Other Players...

I have a server that recently I started playing in again. Around day 1200, there are a few things I have NOT completed yet. Embarrassing? Ehhhh well I really haven’t persuaded it tbh because I mostly play solo, as Maxwell. I am seeking help from other PS4 players. I want to kill Dragonfly. I have seen videos but haven’t actually done it myself.  I want to find Toadstool. I still haven’t found him, not that I have been looking. I have decided I want to find him and if I can get a fun group together I would love to try to kill him. So if you also seek trophies or have completed this already I am seeking your help. Preferably I need at least two who have done these boss fights before. Two characters who are strong. In return I can help in your server. I have great decorating skills and can reorganize your base if need be, or just keep you company lol.

You can add me if you want, i kill both of those bosses solo. My PSN is the same as my id here. No need for anything in return either.

Just make sure you have lots of Dragonpies, enough materials to make 5 or 6 Flingomatics, preferably Marble Armors for Dragonfly, Battlehelms & Life Amulets for Toad, oh and Hambats for Dragonfly and Dark Swords for Toad.

Well... gears and nightmare fuel is an issue, I know where to find nightmare fuel but no means to farm it. Gears...not sure. I have battle gear from a Wigfird that joined before but dragonpies I have a whole farm. Also I have a whole marble tree farm as well. 

The gears and nightmare fuel won't be hard to farm. Just go insane and fight nightmare creatures and farm bunnies at the same time for several in game days and that should get you enough nightmare fuel. The gears can be farmed at the same time by opening tumbleweeds while farming nightmare fuel 10 gears should be fine.

Also forgot to mention we'll need the Star Caller Staff as well for Toad. If you don't have it then that would be the best way to get the gears to from all the clockworks in the ruins. 

Archived