Reverse Radiator Piping

would using obsidian and running just anything threw the pipes between a nullifier and a hot area cool the tiles around the heat source?

In my case an oil geyser is running at 600s every 600s.  and the oil its spitting is 300+C so my gold pump keeps taking damage.

Not sure if the contents of the pipe would absorb the heat of the piping itself fast enough then have the contents cool down at the nullifier area fast enough to do it without having to put manual toggles in, since i dont think there's automation for reading  temps inside pipes.

I wouldnt waste nullifier cooling on this but anything colder than 300C ran through a radiator will cool any liquid or gas that occupies the tile(s) of the radiator.

At 300C you arent far from making petroleum / nat gas by heating it.

1 minute ago, MorsDux said:

I wouldnt waste nullifier cooling on this but anything colder than 300C ran through a radiator will cool any liquid or gas that occupies the tile(s) of the radiator.

At 300C you arent far from making petroleum / nat gas by heating it.

ya the line between petro to gas is so fine i dont like to walk it when its the petro i want.

Archived