New Update Ruined Splitscreen

When I updated the game yesterday it made it to where I can’t play this game at all with my brother. I have re-installed the game, deleted all of the info for it, and it still won’t work. Please fix this problem. Thank You!!!

The same for me too, I agree that the new update ruined the game for local coop, when i launch the game in local coop, it reboots the game, I tried 6 times , with different settings for the world and it still Didn’t work. I really hope that you will fix that problem really soon. It’s a really nice game it’s sad that it has a lot of bugs which kill the vibe and ruins the experience. Please fix soon.

On 6/5/2018 at 10:50 AM, heuwl said:

My game was not working in offline splitscreen. I reinstalled the game and it worked. I Could play splitscreen offline. But it was very laggy.

Sorry to tell you this but the company you gave your money to doesn’t care if your game is laggy. Look at the forums and judge for yourself. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled and tried different systems, routers, networks, heck different televisions and couches have been involved. The devs know the game is laggy and apparently so are their replies. Maybe the problem is the company. There wasn’t a lag when my payments to this company were processed. Surprising how that works. 

Find a better company to support that values their customers. Give them your money. Don’t buy from the KLEI

Archived