Let's have bunk beds (2x3) for our dupes.

Let them also have a nice animation when it's bedtime, both chase for the bed and the first one to arrive will be allowed to lie on the top bed (+50% stress relief), while the other one will be slightly discouraged (-10% stress relief).

Weird how anyone always wants the top bunk. I have always been a fan of the lower one: It's more cozy, you don't have to climb and you can put stuff on a nightstand or the floor.

I'd find it interesting to see compact bunkbeds as low quality bed and a bed-quality desire bound to jobs like food and decor expectations.

Thus you have cheap and compact beds in the beginning and they become more expensive and larger as the comfort expectation rises.

8 hours ago, Ricordis said:

Weird how anyone always wants the top bunk. I have always been a fan of the lower one: It's more cozy, you don't have to climb and you can put stuff on a nightstand or the floor.

I'd find it interesting to see compact bunkbeds as low quality bed and a bed-quality desire bound to jobs like food and decor expectations.

Thus you have cheap and compact beds in the beginning and they become more expensive and larger as the comfort expectation rises.

Yeah, same here. Maybe instead of top good bottom bad dupes have a preference just like job interests, and then it's just up to you to make matching pairs.

That's actually an awesome suggestion.

My suggestion would have been that we add a pre-game configuration entry on whether top or bottom bunk beds should be superior. but i prefer your idea of dupe-specific preferences.

14 hours ago, Ricordis said:

I have always been a fan of the lower one.

Some of us are just born a bit closer to the stars, while others prefer to sleep in "caves".;)

Archived