Assigned Exo-Suit Docks

I would like there to be an option to assign an Exo-Suit Dock to a Dupe. The reason being is I would like my Minor Dupe to always have access to an Exo-Suit in case I'm desperate for materials like Algae. All that needs to be done is to copy and paste the code from Laboratories.

It might be better to grant the spot at the exosuit checkpoint. In a similar manner how door access rights are done, except here the selected dupes would have an exosuit granted and the rest would have first come first serve access.

It's also possible to solve the problem using existing tools. Build a separate exosuit checkpoint with sufficient number of docks and suits and put it next to door with exactly enough access rights granted to fit the number of suits. And build similar door next to the common checkpoint with the rights reversed, i.e. the selected dupes have no access there and have to go through the entry where they have their granted suits.

Archived