Fluid and Gas filter upgrades

Could you create a small 1 square utility that essentially adds an adjacent orange output node to these filters, so we can in essence build a nice chain instead of using a filter for every type that takes a huge amount of twisting and maze like planning unless you do it in a huge space with tons of ladders.

So this additional filter output would have to be adjacent to the existing one, and it would connect and link up just like how the exo suit checkpoint shows a need attached dock type of activation.

Each one you add in could just bump up the power of the main filter draw by like 30W instead of the full amount of what a 2nd one would pull, as an additional benefit to it.  Put this in the same research tree as the ones that unlock the hydro and atmo sensors, and make them take refined metal to build.

I like this. I have a completely convoluted "full" gas separator set-up at the moment that I pipe everything in. It is basically obvious and a pain, and I see really no issue game-play-wise to simplify that.

Archived