This a good farming strategy?

Im past cycle 100 now, and can make more food than I can consume.

So the idea is to have this dup I just got a good roll on, took me MANY portal rolls to get him.

Hes a digger, cooker, and farmer job type, and his Stress response is ugly crier.

My plan is to lock him into my farming room with a farm station and a stove, so he will farm and cook non stop not doing anything else.

I will make the room super UGLY causing him stress, I wont even make him a bed heh.

The whole floor will be water tiles, so that when he crys, the water will be fed into the blossom hydro pipes.

6 minutes ago, MythN7 said:

Im past cycle 100 now, and can make more food than I can consume.

So the idea is to have this dup I just got a good roll on, took me MANY portal rolls to get him.

Hes a digger, cooker, and farmer job type, and his Stress response is ugly crier.

My plan is to lock him into my farming room with a farm station and a stove, so he will farm and cook non stop not doing anything else.

I will make the room super UGLY causing him stress, I wont even make him a bed heh.

The whole floor will be water tiles, so that when he crys, the water will be fed into the blossom hydro pipes.

what temp is the water from the crying? 

Just now, Neotuck said:

what temp is the water from the crying? 

dont know yet, its quite the setup but i am sure it wont be enough water to keep the farm going, just a bit to help out, so it will be mixed in my clean water which is currently 22C

2 minutes ago, Neotuck said:

also what if he cries when he's over farm tiles?  Flooded farm tiles don't work20180314125321_1.thumb.jpg.87f0afb064c0a04614575daf53c0b6d5.jpg

then he can mop it up making him stressed again to cry more lol

ya i am gonna prob get put on some watch list for if i ever get a job managing people in real life for labor rights. LOL.

12 minutes ago, ErekoseDM said:

Don't forget to lock them in with a lavatory/outhouse or it won't just be tears you're perpetually mopping up.

Hey no bathroom could also mean a good free source of PO for a reed fiber farm tile in there HAHA, and yet more stress, WOOT!  man im so mean to this little guy.

Archived