Looking for friends to play DST

Tell people a little about yourself. What do you like about the characters? What set pieces are most helpful to you in the early game? Do you like kiting spiders, or turning pigs against each other, or building gratuitous amounts of bee boxes? How much exploring do you do, before preparing for your first winter?

And could you do Mumble voice chat?

On 3/5/2018 at 11:25 PM, kertinker said:

Tell people a little about yourself. What do you like about the characters? What set pieces are most helpful to you in the early game? Do you like kiting spiders, or turning pigs against each other, or building gratuitous amounts of bee boxes? How much exploring do you do, before preparing for your first winter?

I like being Wolfgang but I am also good with WX-78 and Wickerbottem. Early game I don't really care about set pieces besides the chess ones. I use set pieces more mid-game like with the reed trap. I usually don't bother with spiders untill the den is at tier 3. I like to take 3 spiders out of the den and away from the webbing to kite them until I can take out the den in peace. I usually hammer pig houses when I'm set up and need the pig skin / boards. I like to explore the entire outside of the map before I set up camp and I really only prepare for Winter around day 15 or so.

On 3/5/2018 at 11:25 PM, kertinker said:

And could you do Mumble voice chat?

I don't have a microphone or anything to use voice chats.

Also here is my steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198818539418/

1 hour ago, LazyRiver101 said:

I don't have a microphone or anything to use voice chats.

Aw, sorry to hear you don't have a microphone. Being able to talk really helps when there's a lot going on in the game.

Sounds like you've got a good handle on the game, though, and I bet anyone would do well playing with you.

On 3/15/2018 at 2:34 PM, kiovante said:

I would love to play

On 4/7/2018 at 8:26 AM, Scarecrow0_0 said:

Totally down to play even without voicechat, would love to join a world with a more experienced player!

OK, I'll play with you guys. I usually have time weekday afternoons if that works! You can add me as a freind on steam.

This is my Steam page: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198818539418

I'd like to join! Er... even without voicechat. Sorry I was being dumb about that.

Steam won't allow me to add anyone yet though. My account's kinda... limited until I can get some money to them. Still working on that...

Weekday afternoons, in what timezone?

On 4/13/2018 at 1:38 AM, Scarecrow0_0 said:

Central Time Zone for me, not always but I'm usually open Friday through Monday to play and occasionally over the week.

Okay, though I don't know the time zone of LazyRiver01, so still don't know what "weekday afternoons" mean for them. But I'm free to play today, or maybe Monday. Maybe 6pm central time? If nothing else, to test if anyone can reach my server...

Archived