[S_API FAIL] SteamAPI_Init() failed Error went trying to start a dedicate server

Hello i am trying to configure a dedicate server i manage to install and configure it thanks to this guide

but get this error went run the server:

Master: [00:00:15]: [Shard] Starting master server Master: [00:00:15]: [Shard] Shard server started on port: 10889 Master: [00:00:15]: Telling Client our new session identifier: 6EA92EFCA853B2AC Master: [00:00:15]: ModIndex: Load sequence finished successfully. Master: [00:00:16]: Reset() returning Master: [00:00:16]: [Steam] SteamGameServer_Init(8768, 11000, 27018) [S_API FAIL] SteamAPI_Init() failed; SteamAPI_IsSteamRunning() failed.

Can anyone help me to fix it? please.

Thanks.

Is working now i had to use a extra configuration because i am using Gentoo. But now i could't made mods work. I try install one, but the server don't load it. After check the log i found this:

Could not load mod_config_data/modconfiguration_workshop

Do i need to create another folder inside the mod folder?

Yeah I used the dedicated_server_mod_setup.lua  to download it and then i use the file modsettings.lua to enable it but it didn't work.

I have my server in the folder .klei/donstarvetogether/ but the dedicate server files are in a diferent folder.

Archived