Bug On Don’t Starve Pocket Edition

:?

Spoiler

Some one please reply there is a bug to don’t starve Pocket edition

7CDFD7D0-3C11-43A7-BA85-439E5981CF4E.png

There is a bug that when you kill glommer but not pick up his flower at the statue and save and quit it shows the error warning! sign. This happened on my day 393 world where this is my only good world. can I please get a reply from one of the developers

Jan H or any other developers, can you’s please try to respond and maybe help this bug

We are sorry for the inconvenience. We are aware of this issue and are looking into it. We are working on bug fixes and patches for both console and mobile versions; unfortunately we don't have an ETA on when these will arrive at this time. More information about this can be found in the forum post linked below: 

I would love to have my current game back. This has been an issue for months. I don’t know what information I need to provide to get help. 

iOS11.2.6

iPhone 7

Please fix this as soon as possible! I love this game so much, but this lag has made the game really a big bummer. Thank you!

47AD672D-5DF9-4174-AECE-80C44677A3A1.png

Archived