Frozen Krampus Bug

Alright, I was farming Krampus sacks as Wicker with some other players by reading Birds of the World twice and then Sleepytime Stories. We would then kill all the birds to get Krampii (and yes, the plural or Krampus is Krampii as shown in world customization) to spawn. I was then I decided to use Sleepytime Stories again to put the Krampii to sleep. This is where the bug occurred. Another player and I both attacked one of the Krampii. After about 10 hits, we realized it was bugged, and not dying. After clearing the other Krampii, we found a few interesting traits of this frozen one.

1: It cannot move, attack, be killed, or jump in its bag.

2: It is server side, as we are able to examine it as well as wear our weapons down by attacking it. It also scared birds.

3: Its animations still work--It flinches when hit, and sleeps at night.

4: The only way we got it unfrozen was telelocating it, where it became regular again.

And yes, I did submit a bug report about this.

4 hours ago, WesleyT245 said:

Alright, I was farming Krampus sacks as Wicker with some other players by reading Birds of the World twice and then Sleepytime Stories. We would then kill all the birds to get Krampi to spawn. I was then I decided to use Sleepytime Stories again to put the Krampi to sleep. This is where the bug occurred. Another player and I both attacked one of the Krampi. After about 10 hits, we realized it was bugged, and not dying. After clearing the other Krampi, we found a few interesting traits of this frozen one.

1: It cannot move, attack, be killed, or jump in its bag.

2: It is server side, as we are able to examine it as well as wear our weapons down by attacking it. It also scared birds.

3: Its animations still work--It flinches when hit, and sleeps at night.

4: The only way we got it unfrozen was telelocating it, where it became regular again.

And yes, I did submit a bug report about this.

ez fix is c_save() then c_reset() the server and they will become normal again.

8 hours ago, WesleyT245 said:

Thanks for the tip, Jantonio. But do you know any other fixes that do not need an admin?

depends if the server is dedicated or hosted by an by the menu. if hosted by the menu than just rehost it, it its dedi than you have to use console.

Archived