So disabling steam cloud erases saves? [PLEASE READ]

G4MR

So I can't delete my save slot 3 that contains my adventure test. I disabled cloud and added my save files to the local host folder.How do I fix it so I can delete that save slot (#3) without deleting my experience and starting over completely? I'm sure this is an issue that should at least be looked at before saying "just start over" because if it happens again after release some people might be upset.http://morezombies.net/save.zip is the contents of my save folder.1st slot is empty2nd slot is sandbox 1-93rd slot is Adventure 2-14th is empty.Attempt to remove save slot 3 will just send me back tot he play menu and it'll still list the adventure 2-1 save slot there. I've disabled steam cloud as stated above and moved the files over and the issue still persists. Nothing I can really tell you besides my config looks like this:

[sTEAM]DISABLECLOUD = true[GA]UserId = 43088706FirstVisit = 1360395790LastVisit = 1361313297VisitCount = 55[graphics]window_x = 91window_y = 47windowed_width = 1280windowed_height = 720fullscreen = false

Other notes:I did restart steam a few times when disabling steam cloud as well. Edited by G4MR