Polluted water is a huge problem

Okay so heres the situation i ran into 4 times. Ive been playing this game all day to check out the new occupation update. I had everything going great, food, water, bathrooms...but  if the bathrooms arent clean or theyre too stressed, they start vommiting or soiling themselves...Okay ill just mop it up. No, mopping things now has its own priority which isnt set to 9 by default so all of the other things i need done are taking priority. In order to deal with this i have to grab the priority tool and drag it over the place i want mopped, but alot of the times i dont want to do that because it sets all the structures underneath ito be 9 priority which i dont want. So if someone gets sick and i dont see it, it remains at 5. If i dont see it, or it isnt cleaned up in time, dupes will start getting sick from hypothermia (because polluted water is cold i think) which just makes them vomit and soil themselves all over the place even more. When i actually DO get the polluted water into bottles it just stis on the ground because there is NO WAY TO SET PRIORITY ON BOTTLES. So they just SIT ON THE GROUND and put out polluted oxygen which also makes them sick. There is no way to set bottles at a priority to be hauled or a way to set mopping tasks without setting everything that its on top of to a different priority. Today ive been playing this game for about 6 hours and every single colony i made ran into this same issue every single time. Everything being fine until someone starts puking from stress or soiling themselves and it doesnt get cleaned, then everyone gets sick and it just continues and loops. Ive had a place to empty the bottles of polluted water EVERY TIME and they WONT DO IT.  This has been so incredibly frustrating, maybe i just suck at managing priorities. There is something wrong in my opinion. I should NOT have experienced this so much in one sitting.

The only way i can see this being fixed is by automatically making polluted water mopping tasks a 9 priority or even 10 (if possible) and then including polluted bottles so they can be dealt with and dont infect the rest of the colony.

I tried so many times, like i said.. maybe i just suck at managing priorities..but to me it feels like theres a major issue here. Why do they get hypothermia so fast? Why wont they EMPTY THE BOTTLES?

After how long i attempted to get past this issue, its making the game feel unplayable. 

PLEASE fix this

Okay,

#1 Priority of mopping: This can be set after clicking on the mop icon or pressing M, the 1-9 priority bar already shows up, any mop order you assign will be at the priority level chosen. This also overrides any previous mop orders in case you forgot to do it before.

#2 Priority for sweeping liquid: This can be set on the bottle emptier.

#3 Polluted oxygen does not make dupes sick on its own. It does allow for slimelung germs to multiply if these are present nearby.

#4 Being wet increases heat transfer from the dupe to the liquid, so hypothermia is more likely to occur when wet. Due to environmental exchange.

#5 Despite all this, the priority system is arguably flawed and this is getting worked on.

Hope that helps :)

#2.1 if you want distinct bottles to be sweeped first, you can use the sweep tool set to higher priority.

You can also make more than one bottle emptier to speed up emptying.

Save polluted water, it is very valuable - it gives irrigation for pincha peppernut, polluted oxygen which can be purified, dirt, steam, fresh water and can be used as coolant. I build extra showers to get more polluted water.

In the early game, design the base so that if the dupes make mess, the polluted water flows into a container underneath the base, doesn't spread too much around and, most important, doesn't spoil fresh water.

Archived