My water is broken

Yeah it's normal. A tile full of polluted water will not go over a puddle of clean water if it's in the way. Sometimes water may even get blocked by a tile of gas, such as CO2. But in this case, check what's in the tile on the right of each row of polluted water and I am pretty sure you'll find a few grams of (clean) water there.

1 hour ago, ParanoikCZE said:

I think it would be great that once clean water get's in touch with polluted, it will get contaminated as well.

Actually this is already implemented, but only in case the clean water tile is surrounded by at least 3 polluted water tiles

Then it could be better to change it if there is majority of polluted water. Or maybe even better, aside of germs calculate pollution index of bunch of water, then average it with any water it contacts. When above some treshold, it becomes polluted .. same way, you could be able to get rid of pollution if you mix highly polluted water with fresh.

Archived