Let players dismiss building warnings

This is coming particularly from ruins, but I can imagine it happening even for things the players built themselves.

Here I have a nullifier, a battery and a checkpoint that generate permanent flooding, overheated and broken warnings. I don't want to do anything about it right now, I don't care about them, they're not yet "part of my base" but these warnings are sitting there and if a real problem in things I care about appears I may miss it because these warnings are there and I'm used to them.

Please let players dismiss warnings for selected buildings, e.g. by flagging the building with a 'warnings disabled' flag that needs to be manually cleared by the player.

0yF6aoc.jpg

URoQ5Bs.jpg

UaZEOw8.jpg

Note: it also looks like there are two duplicant checkpoints over each other in this ruins instance, one broken and one damaged?

They really need to fix those ruins anyway in the first place.  None of the dupe checkpoints work when you realize you can literally just deconstruct them.   They should all be made of neutronium, so that we can't cheese it by just destroying it, and shouldn't depend on power (the other thing that just tends to disable the gates anyway because by the time you reach them, they have powered down).

Archived