Project Eden The quest for a 100% Self Sustainable Base Ep 2 -The hydrogen bubbler. (Find the flaws)

Part 2 in a series where i try to build a closed of 100% sustainable base with no input from external sources.

In this episode I start make a hydrogen bubbler. My plan is to produce polluted oxygen with morbs and then clean it with a bubbler. 

The design in the video has 2 major flaws. One change that could increase efficiency by a lot and another worse that cause the machine to fail.  I later solved both. I challenge you to find those before I post the next video with the solution. Enjoy!

I've watched a few of your videos recently. You make very clean looking machine designs so I've been interested in using some of your ideas.

I just wanted to say that I like to see the game running when I watch ONI videos. I understand that playing while talking is harder but it can keep interest and help you convey what you have created. Just some none gameplay related feedback.

Hi first of all thank you. Second. I agree. It is probably more interesting if i let the game run in the background and more stuff happens. I will try to mix in some gameplay in my videos. I while back when i was making robocraft videos I used to to voice-over and also some heavy editing after the recording but that took so long time that I ended up not posting very regularly. Now I just record it in one go. But it will be good practise for me to try improve to talk while I play.

Archived