Server keeps crashing

I need help. I'm not sure what mod is causing the server to crash. I have a feeling its the musha mod, because when I summon the pet or play music and do the little summons the server crashes. Is there a way to figure out what mod is conflicting or a way to fix it to make it compatible with the others?

Untitled.jpg

You can try disbling the active mods one by one to figure ou which one is causing the issue. However if already have a clue as you mentioned, try disabling that one first. 

If the game works well with no crashes when the mod is disabled, you should try contacting the mod maintainers so they can look into and fix it. 

28 minutes ago, machete_kills said:

You can try disbling the active mods one by one to figure ou which one is causing the issue. However if already have a clue as you mentioned, try disabling that one first. 

If the game works well with no crashes when the mod is disabled, you should try contacting the mod maintainers so they can look into and fix it. 

This.

Maybe you can try disabling the Archery Mod first to see if that one causes some kind of issues, since it's workshop ID is listed in the Crash log (488009136). Or it might be an incompatibility between some mods of some sort. Good luck!

Archived