help with wheeze and heat math

16 minutes ago, Kabrute said:

Wheeze has that power in pure hydrogen over 2kg, because it "can" remove 5c heat from 1kg gas, other gas results vary

Yeah, my bad, but it is explained in the wiki link... Also, I was taking best case scenario.

1 minute ago, R9MX4 said:

However, it's hard to avoid the heat deletion, so usually you will have a better cooling effect.

more or less, how does it work?

10 minutes ago, eloy2030 said:

Yeah, my bad, but it is explained in the wiki link... Also, I was taking best case scenario.

more or less, how does it work?

it happens in the vertical interactions between two cells and when 'elements(gas or liquid) are the same and top cell is colder'.

1 hour ago, R9MX4 said:

If you ignore the heat deletion (cold above) exploit, @Kabrute is right.

However, it's hard to avoid the heat deletion, so usually you will have a better cooling effect.

How is it not quoting my name?? @Kabrute ahaahahahaha I had to use lower case :)

9 hours ago, R9MX4 said:

it happens in the vertical interactions between two cells and when 'elements(gas or liquid) are the same and top cell is colder'.

So, the element from above must ¨drop¨on top of the other for this to work right?

It can´t just ¨be¨ on top of it or can it?

20 hours ago, Kabrute said:

How is it not quoting my name?? @Kabrute ahaahahahaha I had to use lower case :)

Sometimes the @ function doesn't work well in my computer, it just keep loading and loading.:(1.png.fce2870559c2c3de304e79f56e3f67e8.png

12 hours ago, eloy2030 said:

So, the element from above must ¨drop¨on top of the other for this to work right?

It can´t just ¨be¨ on top of it or can it?

2.png.812457da6d87b83710f5ee598dbd9eb7.png

Vertical interactions only happen between two vertically adjacent cells (high 2*width 1, like red zone and purple zone)

'Elements are the same' means these two cells should be occupied by same kind of element. In red zone, both two cells are occupied by water, so it meets 'elements(gas or liquid) are the same' and if the top cell is colder, the heat deletion will happen. In purple zone, it doesn't.

3.png.01448740f54c0e5f08180785c3e68f82.png

liquid drop has two types, waterfall(1) and drip(2), the first one occupies a cell, the second one doesn't. So build a cold waterfall can eliminate heat efficiently.

Archived