what do you do with jugs of Polluted Water?

in an earlier short game one of my Dupes peed on the floor cause the outhouse was getting plunged. I had someone Mop it up, but it left littleĀ jugs off pee all over and no one would Sweep them or do anything else. If I remember, the only option was dump em back on the floor. what should I have done plz?

There's a bottle emptier. You should create an area you want to store polluted/germy water and use the emptier to deposit it there for treatment at a later time. You can clean it of germs with heat or cold, and purify water to convert it to clean water (this alone does not treat germs, just converts it from polluted to clear).

Okay! Polluted water is germ ridden. Keep it far away from the base. Create a small hole a distance away from main supplies. Preferably in the [Purple biome] Because it has higher temperatures than the stable normal biome you spawn in allowing germs to slowly decrease when bottle opened into said pit. Create a bottle opener ( Plumbing ) and set a dupe to sweep up the bottles and empty at that specific opener.

Archived