Never Camp by the Pig King

I joined a server on Don't Starve Together.  I'm still getting trophies for my brother, and I got all the trophies for the Solo Don't Starve (I should make a thread on that later).  My other brother and I got a lot of trophies playing by ourselves, and I decided to get the trophy for joining a match.  Just a little background information before the story...

I join a match and the guy camps by the Pig King.  My other brother told me that it was a bad idea.  Of course I had Wolfgang so it wouldn't bother me.  However, when two Webbers entered the game, I realized how problematic it was.  Pigs were constantly killing them (though I did get a trophy for reviving him, so that's nice).  I had to build up wooden walls, and the pigs were constantly knocking them down.  Eventually they left.  I guess they got tired of running from the pigs and having to worry each time they came by our base (despite the walls).

Archived