New Player finds weird stuff by base

just started playing ONI and its great. After watching people like Eadra on Twitch, my own short learning bases so far make me feel as dumb as the Dupes, lulz. In my latest run, some contraption appeared in a room near my starting point.Still trying to get my head around basic things like growing food, so I'll just leave whatever it is be, but just thought it was cool something like this could be happened across! I love resource management games, so thanks for making this one! :D5a47ce8098d51_ONIweirdstuffbybase.thumb.jpg.c2e40e89ad5a7a9284fa9d08c4ec72f4.jpg

3 hours ago, BT_20 said:

That building spawn is nothing special but if you can get a dupe to the thing with a brain it will give the dupe a special ability.

just like what @BT_20 just said those buildings are nothing out of the ordinary, they spawn naturally across your map.

some of them have things that you can interact with, like lockers or food dispensers you can scavenge for loot, or furnitures you can scrap. and sometimes you can even find unique machineries that you couldn't craft yourself, like a Neural Vacillator or an Anti Entropy Thermo-Nullifier.

Archived