Tab in the Duplicates Info Panel that lets you make them do a specific task immediately

By the Info Panel I mean when you click on the duplicant you see their Info, Stats, Assigned, Germs, Details, etc.

What I would like is if there was an option in here somewhere where I can make a duplicant do a specific task immediately. Yeah you can adjust what duplicants are allowed to do certain tasks, but sometimes there are instances where you want a single duplicant to do a job right then and there. For example. I have a duplicant that has 43% stress and I want to send them to the massage table. I can click the option to move them to the table but they will just leave the room immediately after they go to that spot, even if I set it to a high priority on that table itself. Im trying to get his stress down but he is actively not doing what I want him to which can be annoying. Or I had an issue where I was trying to seal off one section of my base because it had heavy amounts polluted oxygen on that side and I wasnt ready to deal with it yet. My duplicants kept going over there to disinfect my tiles over on the other side and kept disregarding my order to seal off the room with the Mechanized Door. When they did do it they would sometimes seal someone in that area. Eventually I remedied it by making the disinfectant requirement too high, moving all my duplicants out manually, and finally managed to get one to seal it off when before another duplicant entered. But it would have been nice if I could have just had that one duplicant do it immediately instead of setting a high priority and waiting for one of them to decide to do it.

Sometimes you will have your duplicants doing tasks that are high priority, but its also nice to have the option to be able to send a duplicant off to do one specific task while the others are accomplishing other things.

5 hours ago, Izzy248 said:

Sometimes you will have your duplicants doing tasks that are high priority, but its also nice to have the option to be able to send a duplicant off to do one specific task while the others are accomplishing other things.

Since last updates, my dupes follow orders very well. So far i do not need such a function. Lock the door with automation, when you send one dupe to the table and open it, when stress is low(for example). As soon as every dupe wears snazzy suit, stress is no problem.
When i want a specific job done first, i use high prio and it works well.

Archived